Toolkit "Integrated policies and policy coherence for SDGs"
This toolkit has been developed by UNITAR together with the Division for Public Institutions and Digital Governance (DPIDG) of UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UN DESA) and UN Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC). It is a set of comprehensive training materials – PPT and exercises that aim to facilitate and enable national experts – government officials, academics, UN Country Teams to run training workshops for senior to junior government officials and other audiences on integrated policies, systemic thinking and policy coherence for the SDGs.
The toolkit aims to provide ready-to-use training material in support of the UN Member States to apply an integrated and systemic approach in the decision-making processes, development of national plans and implementation of the SDGs.
The toolkit comprised of following modules and sessions that could be used to conduct a national training:
- Module: A holistic approach to policy coherence: key building blocks
- Module: Governance and stakeholders’ engagement and capacities to implement the SDGs
- Module: Enhancing policy design capacity through system thinking and analysis
- Module: Evaluating policy options for coherence and developing integrated national strategies
- Module: Assessing governance and institutional capacities for policy coherence and integration
- In Focus: Integrated policy design in practice
- Action planning
This toolkit is a set of comprehensive and customizable training material, which includes an overall PPT and exercises.
National experts – government officials, academics, UN Country Teams, and others.
The learning toolkit is free of charge! You would need to register on the platform and shortly you will be contacted by UNITAR and asked to provide 1 paragraph describing your motivation as a basis for access.
Should you not receive it within one hour after the successful registration, please kindly check your junk mail in case the e-mail with instructions went there or contact at a2030 [at] unitar.org.