Micro Training of Trainers 2024
Becoming a high performing trainer requires training and practice. As time is often limited, UNITAR makes training easier with our new microlearning Training of Trainers Course. Following UNITAR's training approach, dive into the fundamentals of learning, training design, and facilitation.
You can complete this mobile mini course in only 90 minutes. The course is easily accessible on a phone or tablet at your own pace. If the Internet is unstable, you can download the course and simply learn offline. The course is published on the Educate All learning platform EdApp. Access is public and free of charge.
The course consists of three modules in which you will learn:
- Fundamentals of learning and training.
- Instructional methods and strategies to accommodate diverse learning differences.
- How to design and deliver effective and engaging training sessions.
- How to facilitate training sessions confidently and collaboratively.
This course follows a microlearning training approach, focusing on delivering information in small learning units. Each lesson contains fun and interactive activities, mini case studies to apply your knowledge, self-reflection questions, and inspiring examples.
- Any professional who contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and wishes to become a trainer can benefit from this course.
- Trainers who train in the area of the SDGs and want to improve their skills.
- Training institutes providing Training of Trainers who could benefit from integrating this mini-course into their training as pre-requisite or support material.
- Professionals and leaders who may benefit from training awareness.