Types of Cookies
The following types of cookies are used:
Depending on the owner
- Internal: These cookies are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the site owner, in this case UNITAR, and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- External: These cookies are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain that is not managed by the site owner, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the duration
- Temporary: A type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. The information stored on the server will remain in the server's memory until the end of the session.
- Permanent: A type of cookie which is stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed over a specified time period ranging from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose
- Analytic: Used to monitor and statistically analyse the behaviour of all users. If these cookies are deactivated, the website may continue to function, without prejudice to the fact that the information captured by these cookies on the use of our website and its content allows us to improve our services.
- Technical: Necessary or convenient for the provision of certain services. If these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to receive the contents of the website correctly.
Cookies used On the website
- Other possible cookies to be charged by Google's visit monitoring service 
- Type: Analytic
- Temporality: Permanent / Temporary
- Ownership: External Terms of the service: 
- Purpose: To generate a unique user identifier, which is used to count the number of visits made to the website, to register the first and last time that the user visited the site, as well as the date and time of access; to check whether to keep the user logged-in or whether to create a new session, and to monitor the approximate geographical location of the computer accessing the site for statistical purposes.
- Type: Technical
- Temporality: Temporary
- Ownership: Internal
- Purpose: Monitor access to the personal account for each user registered.